For business/wholesale enquiries please email us at email@example.com
- CE & FDA Approved
(to request certification please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Face masks are filtering masks, ideal and recommended for protection of the respiratory system - with 5 non-woven layers of protection.
- These masks are FFP2 grade (N95/KN95 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). These KN95 masks are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and the current Coronavirus.
- FFP2/N95 masks have a minimum of 94% filtration percentage and maximum 8% leakage to the inside. They are mainly used in construction, agriculture, and by healthcare professionals against influenza viruses.
We are working hard to offer the best prices possible, and use our excellent delivery network to get you access to the PPE you need fast. Therefore, we are offering FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders.
No returns or refunds.
For instructions on how to use, maintain and dispose of your face mask, please click here.
KN95 Mask (40 mask box) - FFP2 5-Layer Foldable Respirators
What are Face Masks?
- Dust masks simply filter particles of dust out of the air.
- If the dust mask is a N95/KN95, it means that it can filter over 95% of dust particles out of the air. There are N95/KN95 masks for sale on this page from EcoTextura.
How do I use FFP2 masks?
- These masks are suitable for a variety of face shapes/sizes and offer comfort and protection. To fit, simply hold the mask and place it over your nose and mouth. Bring both soft elasticated bands over each ear. Adjust the position until is comfortable.
- Once the mask is in place, you can adjust the fitting on your nose by pinching or moving the metal bridge section so that it fits closely but without being too tight.
- The masks are comfortable to wear as they are lightweight and non-bulky.
FFP2 vs N95 vs KN95
- All respirator masks are graded based on how much protection they offer. Each country has a different grading system for the equivalent masks. FFP2 is the UK/EU version, N95 is the US version and KN95 is the version used in China.
- All these masks offer the same level of protection and they protect against materials at concentrations up to 12x OEL or 10x APF (assigned protection factor).
Are the masks re-usable?
- These masks are not marketed as re-usable masks because they are considered dust masks, which are generally intended for use in a construction environment.
- However, the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) directive indicates that a mouth mask can be reused as long as it "maintains its structural and functional integrity and the filter material is not physically damaged or soiled".
Are the face masks washable?
- The masks are not being advertised as washable, however, customers have let us know that they have washed their masks and experienced good results.