One of the first and only CE Certified Clear-Panel Single-Use Medical Masks. Provides comparative protection to Type IIR medical masks and are tested to EN14683 standards.
We currently supply to numerous NHS Trusts, private medical facilities, care homes, emergency services, schools, universities, local councils, charities and NGOs across the nation.
Only £1.68/mask - the most affordable disposable clear mask in comparison to our competitors
Available in Standard, Small & Large sizes
Clear panel masks have now reached the mainstream; they are increasingly worn in schools, offices, shops, and transport, as they make communication significantly easier.
For those who are deaf and hard of hearing, clear masks are a must as many struggle processing verbal conversations and rely on lip-reading as a form of communication. Wearing clear-panel masks not only keeps you protected (more effectively than a face-shield), but will allow effective lip-reading communication for all.
We want to help make mask-wearing accessible and less stressful for patients with dementia, learning difficulties, hearing impairments and those that take care of them.
- Our masks are 3-ply; made from durable and fluid resistant nonwoven layers with an anti-fog clear panel
- CE Certified
- The flexible design helps our masks form-fit around a larger range of face sizes and shapes
- Soft elastic binding ensures a closed fit around the nose and mouth
- Our clear face masks have passed testing for EN14683 (equivalent to Type IIR standards for bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE), biocompatibility, bioburden, breathability (differential pressure) and splash resistance
- Are ideal for hospital settings and have been tested to a bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of >98%
- Our unique mask structure allows for effortless lip-reading communication without the mouth area touching the panel
- Includes adjustable nose clip for a secure fit
- Masks have elasticated earloops for comfortable wear
- Masks are now available in Standard, Small and Large sizes
- Clear-panel masks are individually sealed and packed in sets of 25pcs
- Masks are single-use - when disposed of correctly, can reduce the spread of infections
Wholesale discounts available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com if you require any further information
Clear Panel Medical Mask - Box of 25pcs (EN14683 Type IIR equivalent)
No returns or refunds.
For business/wholesale enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st class postage on all orders
FREE next day delivery is available for orders over £60 and UK/Ireland delivery only. Order before 1pm for next day delivery and same day dispatch (weekdays only). If ordered after this time, shipment will be on the next working day.
FREE Same Day Pickup Available (on Weekdays)- From address: Unit 30, Chancerygate Business Centre, 52 Goulds Close, Denbigh West, Milton Keynes, MK1 1EQ, England (UK)
Please wait for notification before picking up your order. Your order confirmation and ID will be needed for pickup. Store opening hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 16:30